A family hotel holiday with baby care
That first holiday with your baby is an exciting time. Nevertheless, planning the holiday is fairly demanding for parents. There’s so much to think about and so many things to take with you. Specialising in holidays with young children, our Kinderhotel in Gosau is the perfect baby-friendly hotel. We can take care of your child from just seven days old (!) and offer a comprehensive range of baby equipment for the duration of your holiday.
The bathrooms in our suites and chalets have separate washbasins for children and all plug sockets are fitted with child safety covers. Several nappy-changing stations are located around the hotel, stocked with fresh nappies and wet wipes.
Our specially-trained staff look after babies from just seven days' old up to children aged three, on a daily basis, Sunday to Friday from 8.00am to 9.00pm, (Saturdays from 9.30am). This service is part of our all-inclusive offer, and is thus provided at no extra charge. Our staff undergo regular training at the Kinderhotel academy to ensure the highest quality child care.
At a glance:
- Care services available daily for newborn babies from 7 days old up to children aged three, Sunday to * Friday from 8.00am to 9.00pm, (Saturdays from 9.30am)
- provided by professionally-trained staff
- large, bright childcare rooms
- baby nap room
- daily programme to promote development
- baby swimming classes and baby wellness facilities also available (extra charges apply)
A full range of baby equipment is available free of charge for the duration of your stay
- bottle warmers
- nappy buckets
- changing mats
- toilet seats
- baby monitors
- baby baths
- baby bathrobes and towels
- baby care sets
- ‘emergency nappies’ (please ensure you bring extra nappies with you)
- baby toys
- ball pools
- bed guards
- baby food menus
- Hipp baby food (jars and powders)
- baby spoons
- sterilisers for baby bottles
In short, our hotel in Austria is the ideal location for a holiday with your baby.