The holiday dreams of children and adults are brought to life all in one place
Fun with Godei, Smiley & Co.
At the Kinderhotel Dachsteinkönig, holidays are child's play for the whole family. While the indoor playground and the outdoor play park invite parents and children to explore together, the children's club runs daily from 8 am to 9 pm (from 9.30 on Saturdays) courtesy of the caring team at the Dachsteinkönig, Godei & Co.
The Dachsteinkönig boasts not only around 25 trained child carers, but also the fun hotel mascot Godei and the two Kinderhotel 'little rays of sunshine', Smiley and Smileyne. They don't just invite you to dance every day – they're also full of fun and plans for things to do!
THE WEEKLY PROGRAMME INCLUDES
• Varied and age-appropriate creative, play, sports and adventure programmes, such as handicrafts, gym action, fun group games, children's yoga and playground fun.
• Shows, theatre and cinema performances, such as our welcome show, fashion show, super talent show, magic show, party evening and our sensational Dachsteinkönig musical.
• Magic school with our in-house magic artist
• On request, supervised lunch and dinner together with the children's club
• Visit the animals at the petting zoo
• Numerous excursions (some for a small fee) to Gosau's surrounding area, such as pony riding, climbing on the protected climbing route (via ferrata), bike tours, woodland walks and much more.
• Fred´s Swim Academy children's swimming courses (for a fee) – from as young as three months old
• Theme days
• Big make-up party at the Miniclub