How safe is your Dachsteinkönig – Familux Resort holiday?
YOUR DACHSTEINKÖNIG HOLIDAY COMES WITH MANY EXTRA ADVANTAGES:
- Our secluded location in the middle of the Gosau valley, surrounded by lots of fresh air and nature.
- The vastness of our resort, both indoors and outdoors
- The exclusive comforts for our hotel guests, there is no public traffic or masses around us
- Many years of successful cooperation with the professionals at external hygiene agencies, that regularly tests our facilities.
We guarantee that you will be cared for by highly capable and motivated employees, all trained according to the current standards of operation. All employees in the guest area will wear face masks and we, as a team, take the necessary measures precautions very seriously.
Specific measures for COVID-19 prevention
We ask our guests to comply with the following measures
- Keep at least 1 meter distance from other people, except people from the same household or fellow travelers in the same suite or chalet.
- Please wear mouth and nose protection in all interior and exterior areas of the hotel, in the restaurant until you get to the table and in the swimming pool, as well as in the sauna area to lie down. This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or to people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons.
- Reserve in advance if possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the restaurant.
- The entire kids club is a parent-free zone. For registration only one by one family
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferable pay the bill with card.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid touching the face with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough in the crook of your elbow or in a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if showing signs of illness. If you develop symptoms during your stay, please contact reception by phone.